What are El Patron disposable vape pens?
A disposable vape pen is a single-use vaporizer designed to be as convenient as possible. They are fitted with a pre-charged battery and pre-loaded with a certain type of cannabis oil, ready for instant use. Disposable vape pens lead the cannabis vaporizer market. They are convenient and extremely user-friendly, making them an ideal choice for discrete smoking.
How to use El Patron disposable vape pen?
Simple! Just like a normal vape you can follow the steps below:
- Take your new vape out of the packaging
- Locate the activating button. Press it and an indicator should light up. There may not be one. If not, skip this step.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Take a short inhale. If there was no button, you’ll probably see the indicator light activate when you do. Longer inhales are best saved until you become used to vaping.
- Hold the vapor in your lungs for a moment or two.
- Exhale the vapor.
Are El Patron disposable pens safe?
We hear this a lot! El Patron pens from the manufacturer are 100% safe and use high quality distillate and naturally derived terpenes to give you a burst of flavour. Beware, there are many fake versions of El Patron pens on the market which are untested and may be unsafe.
What’s inside the El Patron disposable pens?
Each disposable pen comes with 1100mg of high quality distillate with added flavour terpenes. Expect big clouds and big flavours with each puff. Distillate is the main ingredient in most vape cartridges and El Patron pens are no different. However, what separates El Patron from other pens is the quality of flavours and the potency from each puff.
Can I reuse these El Patron pens?
El Patron pens are meant to be one time use and can be safely disposed once the cartridge is empty. You can recharge the pen using the USB port at the bottom of the device. The devices cannot officially be refilled with aftermarket distillate.
How Many Hits Do You Get From a Disposable Pen?
The number of draws you can get from your vape pen will depend on how much concentrate is inside the cartridge. A .5ml fill can give around 225 draws, while a .25ml fill can produce around 120–125 draws. The following factors may also affect the number of draws that a vape pen can give:
- Vape Battery – This is the essential factor in determining how long your disposable vape pens can last. It’s like the heart of vape devices. Low-quality vape batteries tend to have a shorter life cycle than the amount of oil it contains. The battery may stop working even before the oil in the cartridge is fully consumed.
- Temperature – The higher the temperature, the faster your oil will burn. Since vape pens use electric power to generate, the exact temperature may be measured by the number of Volt and Ohm inputs. If a consistent amount of heat is set for the vape pen, you’ll be able to predict the lifespan of your disposable vape pens.
- Length of Draw – As mentioned earlier, the longer your draw, the more concentrate is consumed. And the more concentrated it is consumed, the faster you’ll empty your tank or cartridge. The usage rate may also affect how long your disposable vape pen can last. The less you use it, the longer it will last, given that it has only a limited amount of concentrate in it.
- Vape Storage – Storing your disposable vape pens in a room within 15°–25°C is recommended to help prolong the device’s battery life. When your device gets cold, it may also help to hold it in your hand for several minutes before using it.
How should I store my El Patron disposable pen?
Do not store in cold temperature. When the distillate gets cold it will thicken and clog the pen. To clear this clog, keep your pen in room temperature environments. If the pen does get clogged, hold it between your hands to warm it up for 5 min, and try to use it again. Once you get it to smoke again, blow into the pen and smoke should come out of the charger area.